How to Refill Your Humidifier
Having trouble refilling your Airvana humidifier? Follow these simple steps below.
- Turn off the humidifier and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Remove the tank from the unit by gently pulling it straight off the base of the humidifier.
- Turn the tank upside down and twist the cap counter-clockwise to remove.
- Fill the humidifier with clean, cool tap water.*
- Place the cap back on the tank and turn it clockwise until secure.
- Place the tank back into the base, making sure the tank securely clicks into place.**
- Plug the humidifier into a wall outlet and start the humidifier.
For more instructions on how to use your humidifier and proper care, download a copy of the user manual here.
* NOTE: Never fill the humidifier with hot water.
**NOTE: Failure to ensure the humidifier tank is seated correctly could cause the unit to leak water from the tank.